Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Blogspot: The Chubby Vegetarian


We got an email from a blogger recently pointing us in the direction of his veggie gourmet food blog called The Chubby Vegetarian: Making a Production out of Produce. Justin Fox Burks & The Wife really have a knack for the heart of comfort food, vegetarian style. As a taste first cook, Justin has earned our admiration with his Chili Cheese Home Fries, Portobello Mushroom & Tempeh Rueben with Red Cabbage Kraut on Marble Rye, and of course his tasty rendition of Field Roast sausage on a whole wheat bun.
On top of all the yummy menus on his blog, the photos are stunning. Thanks to Justin for getting in touch!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Chubby Vegetarian said...

Well, you have me pegged. "Taste first," I like that. Thanks for the kind words and the great product. I served field roast gumbo to a bunch of meat eaters last night at a dinner party, and there were raves all around. Everyone wanted to know what "meat" was in the gumbo.

Thanks again,

The Chubby Vegetarian

5:59 AM  
Blogger Bianca said...

Justin is an awesome cook! Yea for the TCV and yea for Field Roast! I had my first Field Roast last year for Thanksgiving, and I gotta say, it was way better than the Tofurkey Roasts I'd been buying every year.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home